· Nash, A. E. Behavior of Ctenosaura similis, the Spiny-Tailed Iguana: Vigilance and Personality. 2013. Poster presentation. 50th Animal Behavior Conference, Boulder, CO.
· Nash, A. E. Vigilance Behavior of Ctenosaura similis, the Spiny-Tailed Iguana: Group Size, Rank, and Spatial Effects. 2013. Poster presentation, Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, Albuquerque, NM.
· Nash, A. E., C. E. Wilhelm, G. D. Dawson, and J. F. Martin. Ornate Box Turtles in the Sand Hills of Colorado: Population Structure and Behavioral Ecology. 2013. Poster presentation, 4th Box Turtle Conservation Workshop, Asheboro, NC.
· Nash*, A.E., S.R. Atkins*, K. Danis*, and L. Dietemann*. 2012. Hair in Time: A Phylomemetic Tree. University of Colorado Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Evolution Poster Session. Winner, Scientifically Robust and Sufficiently Quirky Award.
· Nash, A. E., G. D. Dawson, and C. E. Wilhelm. Spatial Ecology of the Ornate Box Turtle in Colorado. In progress. Target: Journal of Herpetology.
· Nash*, A. E. and E. J. Gangloff*. 2010. Terrapene ornata ornata (Ornate Box Turtle), Diet and Microhabitat. Herpetological Review, 41, 488-489.
· Gangloff*, E. J. and A. E. Nash*. 2010. Terrapene ornata ornata (Ornate Box Turtle) and Musking. Herpetological Review, 41, 488.
· Nash, A. E. and E. J. Gangloff. 2010. The Ornate Box Turtle (Terrapene ornata ornata) in Colorado: Home Range and Microhabitat Use, poster presentation at SW Partners in Amphibians and Reptile Conservation annual meeting, Ft Collins, CO.
· Gangloff*, E. J., A. E. Nash*, J. R. Scupin*. 2007. Preliminary Findings of the Colorado Box Turtle Project (CoBTP), poster presentation at the 3rd Box Turtle Conservation and Ecology Workshop, Edgewater, MD.
· Nash, A. E. 2006. The Ornate Box Turtle (Terrapene ornata ornata) in Colorado. Iguana, 14, 361.
· Nash, A. E. 2005. The Case Against Captive Reptiles and Amphibians. 2005. Iguana, 12, 269-274.